Our day-of wedding coordination service is for the couple that enjoys planning and designing but wants to sit back and relax on their wedding day, knowing that everything is in safe hands and will run like clockwork. Beginning around 2 months before your wedding, together we’ll visit your venue to really understand the space and your plans for the day. We'll pick things up from there, getting in touch with all your vendors, becoming the lead contact and seeing everything through until your wedding day, where we’ll be the first to arrive and the last to leave.
Our responsibilities include:
• Taking over as point of contact for all vendors in the run up to your wedding day
• Creating timelines for vendors and the wedding party
• Ensuring the day runs according to the timeline and all vendors and wedding party members know what to do and when
• Setting up spaces around your venue
• Steaming linens
• Accepting and managing deliveries and wedding gifts
• Signing off your venue and all vendors once you've set off on your honeymoon
As your day of wedding coordinator there are dozens of other tasks that we'll take care of on the day itself. You can feel relaxed and reassured safe in the knowledge that everything is under control, so that you and your family members can sit back, take everything in and be entirely free of responsibility.
Please note, we only take a very limited number of bookings for day-of coordination each year, so please do get in touch today if you’re interested in this service.